B.G.W Money Coach Master Software User Agreement for Professionals and Users
Date of Last Revision: April 30, 2015
This B.G.W Money Coach Masters User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding legal document between Visitors, Users, and Members of the Portal Site. This Agreement contains the terms and conditions and outlines your rights and obligations as a Visitor / User of the B.G.W online service.
B.G.W reserves the right to update this Agreement, Privacy and Security Policy, and any other document applicable to the Site or the Service it provides at its sole discretion without notice. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on www.debteliminationsoftware.com, www.moneycoachmaster.com, and www.moneycoachacademy.com web sites and will indicate the date it was last revised. Changes will be effective upon posting to the site. You are encouraged to regularly check the Site for the most current version of these documents.
This B.G.W Money Coach Master (B.G.W) User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding legal document between Visitors, Users, and subscribers. This Agreement contains the terms and conditions and outlines your rights and obligations as a Visitor / User/Subscriber of the Money Coach software Platform.
B.G.W reserves the right to update this Agreement, Privacy and Security Policy, and any other document applicable to the Site or the Service it provides at its sole discretion without notice. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the B.G.W and will indicate the date it was last revised. Changes will be effective upon posting to the site. You are encouraged to regularly check the Site for the most current version of these documents.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING CERTAIN LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS AND A PROCEDURE FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
The following definitions used in this Agreement are and form an integral part of the Agreement As used in this Agreement:
- “Website, Websites ,Site, Sites” refer to www.debteliminationsoftware.com, masters.moneycoachmaster.com, clients.moneycoachmaster.com websites web sites
- “We/Our/Us“,“B.G.W Money Coach Master Inc.”, refers to B.G.W
- “Visitor” means that you simply browse the sites “Service” means the service, features, tools, the Money Coach software Platform (MCM application and Money Coach Client (MCC) application) and content available to Members on the Site.
- “Free Member” means a User who has registered to access or use certain services with limited functionality, features and content available to Members on the Site and is paying no fee.
- “Paid Member” means a User who has registered to access or use certain services with full functionality, features and content available to Members on the Site and is paying a prescribed fee.
- “Affiliate” refers to the registered member who opted to enter our referral Program.
- “You” or “User” refers to a Visitor, Free and Paid Member.
- “Registration Information” means the information, including user name and password, and other pertinent data required of a Member to complete the Registration process.
- “Money Coach Master (MCM) Application” refers B.G.W online cash flow planning and debt elimination software
- “Money Coach Client (MCC) Application” refers B.G.W online personal finances software
- “Lead or leads” is/are clients generated through B.G.W Money Coach Master marketing and business development activities and have no relation with a particular professional. Should the client choose to work with a professional whom he/she has no previous relationship, B.G.W consider this matching as a lead and reserve the right to sell that lead for a fee.
- ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT
By using the service(s) located on master.moneycoachmaster.com, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
By using the Service(s) or the Site(s), you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, you are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Canada or any other applicable jurisdiction, and you agree to comply with the terms of this Agreement. You should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
The Service is a professional cash flow and debt elimination service that allows Members to help their clients put their financial house by integrating the mortgages of the clients into an overall financial plans to successfully manage home equity, eliminate debts, improve cash flow, improve savings, generate wealth and maximize tax deductions (if applicable).
The Service is provided to you by B.G.W Money Coach Master Inc. as a service and it is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice.
B.G.W may elect, and at its discretion, from time to time, to provide subscriptions for free or as promotions.
B.G.W offers multiple services: Money Coach and financial planner training, certification and mentoring, Money coach software platform: money coach master (MCM) and Money Coach Client (MCC) applications. The platform is ideal tool to help money coaches and Cash Flow Planners create cash flow plans and communicate these plans to the MCC application Users (clients).
B.G.W Money Coach Master (MCM) application is used by Cash Flow Planners and Money Coaches to create cash flow plans empowering their clients to put their financial house in order.
B.G.W Money Coach Client (MCC) application is used by individuals and families to implement cash flow plans in their lives and get more of their money.
B.G.W offers its Money Coach Client (MCC) application for FREE.
B.G.W paid services are:
- Money Coach Client (MCC) application will be a paid service if the user decides to work with a professional.
|MCC Subscription – supported by a professional
||$5.99 per month + applicable (Harmonized Sales Tax)
||$65.89 per year + applicable (Harmonized Sales Tax)
- Users of MCM application can subscribe to the Money Coach Software platform. Here are the 2 levels:
|MCM application Gold Subscription
||$100 per month + Applicable (Harmonized Sales Tax)
||$1,100 per year + applicable (Harmonized Sales Tax)
|MCM application Platinum Subscription
||$150 per month + Applicable (Harmonized Sales Tax)
||$1,650 per year + applicable (Harmonized Sales Tax
Please note: fees and applicable taxes (if any) are in Canadian Dollar.
Currently all MCM subscribers are by default set to Platinum subscription. MCM subscribers are published as a Certified Money Coaches or Cash Flow Planners internally on the Coach/Client secured link and allowed to service clients that they have no prior relationship.
Once we decide to charge for the leads, all subscribers will be notified and the subscribers will select the appropriate subscription they wish to participate in.
Currently all leads are given free to all MCM subscribers. Once B.G.W decides to charge for leads, the leads will be available to MCM application platinum Subscribers ONLY.
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
B.G.W Money Coach Master’s Privacy and Security Policy explains how B.G.W treats your personal information when you access this site and use the Service.
- ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS
When you register as a Member on B.G.W sites and applications, you agree to provide accurate, current Enrollment data as prompted by the Service’s Registration and Subscription processes. You agree to promptly update the Registration Information, and any other information you provide to B.G.W to keep it accurate, current, and complete. B.G.W gives you the right to use the service. The service is personal to you, and you agree not to resell, assign, or make any commercial use of the Service.
All Registered Members that have active MCC (Money Coach Client) subscriptions and or MCM (Money Coach Master) subscriptions must have a valid and active payment method on file. B.G.W provides the Registered Members with a secure tool to manage the payment information securely.
All B.G.W Paid Services must be pre-paid. Payment for Paid Service is due on the day of Enrollment or the first day after the expiration of any free trial period, whichever occurs later; and thereafter on the first day after the end of each billing cycle. Billing cycles vary depending on the type of payment plan and based on the offers at the time of subscription (monthly or yearly) a Registered Member Subscribes selects.
B.G.W will bill every month or once a year if a yearly plan is elected. B.G.W will automatically charge your credit or debit card every billing cycle, unless you cancel the service using the procedures outlined in this Agreement. Non-use or non-payment does constitute cancellation of the service, nor release you from your contractual obligations to pay your applicable plan fees.
If your financial institution declines your payment, you agree to pay B.G.W a $25.00 NSF. B.G.W is not responsible for overdrawn accounts or exceeding credit card limits charges or any other expenses resulting from charges billed by us.
You agree to maintain a current and valid credit card on file with B.G.W during the term of this agreement and for one year thereafter. The lack of cancellation of your account with B.G.W, affirms your desire to continue using this service – thus authorizing B.G.W to continue billing you for the service. B.G.W will email you a bill, payment status every payment cycle.
7.1. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of your selected subscription plan unless you cancel (following the procedures outlined in this Agreement) your subscription 30 days before the end of the Subscription term. You can change your plan, cancel your subscription or allow the automatic renewal. It is paramount that you leave an active and valid email account on file with us. We cannot guarantee that you will receive the notifications due to spam filters, change in your email address and other factors beyond our control. Please keep track of your plan expiry date in your calendar.
7.2 CHANGES IN FEES
B.G.W reserves the right to change its fees at any time. B.G.W will post any such changes on the Site, and notify you in writing at least 30 days before they take effect. If you don’t like the changes in fees, you may cancel the Service at any time subject to the cancellation provisions outlined in this Agreement. B.G.W also has the right to collect applicable taxes and impose premium surcharges for some areas of the Service.
7.3 REFUND POLICY
B.G.W refund policy applies to both the MCC and MCM subscriptions. At B.G.W we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction. By becoming a paid subscriber of B.G.W MCC and MCM; B.G.W will debit your credit card monthly or per agreed plan and issue you an invoice.
You may request to cancel your MCC and or MCM paid subscription at any time without any fees or obligations. Except as provided in this agreement or by express notification from B.G.W to the contrary, payment for paid service – whether used or unused – is non-refundable.
7.4 BILLING DISPUTES AND DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS
We expect you to pay your plan service fee on time. B.G.W may elect and at its sole discretion to cancel or suspend any delinquent account. In such case charge will continue to accrue until service is cancelled by following the outlined cancellation procedures in this Agreement. B.G.W may elect to charge a service fee of an additional 1.75% per month late charge to reinstate cancelled or suspended account. B.G.W deems an account be delinquent if the payment on that account is 30 days past due and will issue a demand note demanding payment. You are liable for any legal cost, and collections fees that B.G.W may incur in its collection effort from you.
If your account is cancelled before the end of your plan, you will be billed for any ingoing plan service fees in addition to the outstanding balance.
You waive your right to dispute any billing discrepancy or problems unless you notify us of the problem in writing at: B.G.W Account receivable, 5715 Coopers Ave, Suite 2 Mississauga Ontario Canada within 60 days after
- You receive a statement from G.W showing the disputed invoice(s)
- Received an NSF notification from your financial institution
- A problem appearing on your credit card statement
- ACCOUNT TERMINATION
If B.G.W reasonably suspects you have provided untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete information, B.G.W reserves the right to terminate your account and refuse you access of the Service and the Site.
- PASSWORD AND SECURITY
Upon Registering, you will select a user name (current and valid email) and password. You are solely responsible for use of the Service. You must keep your password confidential so that no one else may access the Service through your account. You must notify B.G.W immediately upon discovering any unauthorized use of your Service or if you believe your password has been compromised.
Nevertheless, if you have registered after coming to B.G.W through a B.G.W approved affiliate, professional affiliate or a web partner site, B.G.W will provide to the approved Affiliate and web partner your name, mailing address, and e-mail address only – NO FINANCIAL INFORMATION AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION SUCH AS USER NAME AND PASSWORD IS SHARED. B.G.W contractually requires its approved affiliates and web partners to use this personal information only in accordance with their published privacy policies.
B.G.W administrators can’t access nor read your password. Passwords are stored using an encryption method. You are the only one who can validate your own password. Should you forget your password, follow the “Forgot My Password” function at B.G.W Site or Application. B.G.W system will create a temporary password and forwarded to you email account with instructions on how to complete the password change.
B.G.W employs a Single Sign On (SSO) method to authenticate registered members to all subscribed services and applications. Members “Sign In” only once) and can navigate thru subscribed services and applications without the need to “Sign In” again unless they exit all B.G.W services or the session times out due to no activity for a pre-determined time. Registered members can change their passwords as they wish using function at “B.G.W” member Service.
- SERVICE ACCESS AND SPEED
B.G.W is web base service that requires you arrange for your own internet service access. You are required to have your account in good standing with internet service provider (ISP) to avoid service disruption. The quality and speed of the Service depends on how reliable your connection of your ISP, internet traffic and other factors beyond B.G.W’s control. B.G.W does not guaranty performance beyond its control.
- NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER, ACCOUNTANT, MORTGAGE BROKER, TAX ADVISER, OR DEBT CONSULTANT
B.G.W Money Coach Master Inc. IS NOT A FIANANCIAL PLANNER, ACCOUNTANT, MORTGAGE BROKER, TAX ADVISER, OR DEBT CONSULTANT. NEITHER B.G.W NOR THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX OR FINANCIAL ADVICE.
The Service provided on this site is intended only to assist you organize and manage your personal financial and make decisions in broad term. B.G.W recommend that you obtain a professional advice from your accountant or other financial advisers before implement any financial strategy or make any final decisions on anything you learn on this site.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to web sites provided or operated by parties other than B.G.W. When you visit any such websites, you do so at your own risk. B.G.W undertakes no obligation to monitor such web sites and is not responsible for any damage, loss of privacy, or offensive materials you may encounter as you navigate away from the Site. As a protection measure, we encourage to consult the user agreements and privacy policies of any such web sites you visit.
- ACCOUNT AGGREGATION
Currently, B.G.W does not perform account aggregation on your behalf. B.G.W does not store any of your financial institution credential (Access bank card, Password or personal identification number (PIN)) to access your accounts with your Financial Institution(s). B.G.W will prompt you to log into your account to down load you bank(s) and/or credit card companies transactions through a built in utility that interfaces with your financial institutions (bank(s) and credit card companies). B.G.W will remind you through emails that it is time to synchronize your financial institutions’ accounts with your B.G.W account. B.G.W is not responsible for any information provided to you by your financial institutions, including the accuracy or completeness of such information.
Access to Financial Institution Accounts is initiated by you.
- RULES FOR POSTING RULES AND CONTENT USAGE
As part of the Service, B.G.W allows its Members to post their content to B.G.W blogs and applications, which are hosted by B.G.W.
You agree in posting content to follow the following rules.
- You are responsible for all content you submit to G.W.
- By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with G.W and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through G.W, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of B.G.W and under this Agreement.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other Users’ use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of G.W, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
- You may not post or transmit any advertisement of any kind, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users without the written consent of G.W.
- You agree that any relationship you form or attempt to form through G.W is between you and that person or business alone, and not with us.
- You agree to refrain from engaging in any unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Service unless consented by them.
- You agree that we may use any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in anyway, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to us in anyway.
B.G.W reserves the right to remove User Content from the Site, without notice, any content that does not conform to the standards set forth in this Agreement; and to cancel your Member account and terminate your right to use the Site in the event you have submitted any material or engaged in any activity that violates this Agreement.
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
B.G.W Money Coach Master Inc., its employees, professional affiliates and affiliates are not liable for any costs or damages arising from of the service, including any indirect, incidental, exemplary, multiple, special, punitive or consequential damages, B.G.W cumulative liability to you for all claims relating to the use of the service will not exceed the total amount you have paid for the service.
B.G.W does not warrant that the service is interruptible, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. You agree to use the service at your own risk. You agree that B.G.W will have no liability whatsoever for any damages, claims, losses, actions, suits or proceeding resulting from other people accessing your computer, security breaches, eavesdropping, denial of service attacks; interception of traffic sent and/or received using the service; your reliance on or use of the service or the mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defect, delays in operation, transmission, or any failure of the service; the use of the service by you or thirds party that infringes the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets, confidentiality privacy or other industrial or intellectual property rights, proprietary rights or contractual rights of B.G.W or any third party; the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all services, products and other information.
16. INVALIDITY OF PROVISIONS
- JURISDICTION AND LIMITATION OF ACTIONS
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless B.G.W and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, telecommunications providers, and content providers from and against all liabilities, claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to other websites provided or operated by parties other than B.G.W. When you visit any such websites, you do so at your own risk. B.G.W undertakes no obligation to monitor such websites and is not responsible for any damage, loss of privacy, or offensive materials you may encounter as you navigate away from the Site.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT